The Years of Continued Success his why we are the Market Leaders ...
Quality All of our Manhole Support Trailers are custom built to your needs. These trailers have been built since the 1990s,
and you will find them in every major communication company's yard today. This quality has no
competition in the market place.
- Frame, Heavy-duty welded construction.
- Finish, Powder-coated with Galvannealed steel panels.
- Hardware, All hardware is Stainless Steel.
- Trailer is load balanced.
- Control Box, All trailers are equipped with a Team Fenex Exclusive Custom Made Control Box.
Available Options You can choose from a variety of options to customize your own trailer
- Genset (Gasoline, Propane or Diesel)
- Additional Fuel Tank
- 30 amp Standby Power Cord
- 100 amp Pin & Sleeve Receptable
- Additional GFI Receptable on Control Box
- 30' Power Cord Reel with 3 Receptacles
- Solar Battery Charger
- Electric Brake System with Parking Brake
- Fire Extinguisher
- Front-Mounted Free Standing Arrowboard
- Standard Incandescent Trailer Lights
- Flasher System for Tailights
- LED Tailights
- Two Adjustable Light Stands
- Wheel Chocks
- 500 Watt Flood Lights
- Inside Storage for Light Accessories
- 5/16" X 34" Safety Chain with Hooks
- Landing Jack and Steel Wheel
- Choice of Color (White or Hwy Yellow)
- Two-speed Blower no Heat
- Two-speed Blower with Hot-water Heat
- 6000 Watt Heat Booster
- 2 & 5 Ton Air-conditioner
- Submersible Pump with Remote
- Spare Tire and Wheel with Storage Bracket
- Discharge Hose 2" X 25'
- Single 1.5hp Oil-type Air Compressor
- Dual 1hp Oil-less Air System
- Air-hose 1/4" X 25' for both Tool or Dry Air Systems
- Tool Lubricator
- Heatless Dryer System, 6", 12", 20" Drying Towers
- Audible Wet-air Moisture Alarm
- Manhole Guardrail and Rim
- Mud Flaps
- Jib Crane with Stabilizer Leg
- 2" or 3" Centrifugal Pump
- Safety Cone Storage
- 3" Lunette Eye
- Interior Compartment Light
- Blower Hose 8" X 25'
As the Market Leader, we have enjoyed over 20 years of continued success...